Our website will grow to include handouts and tip sheets to help you ensure the optimum wellness and longevity of your companion animal.
Currently we are pleased to link you to the InfoVet website which provides extensive information on pet wellness and healthcare.
If your companion animal is about to undergo surgery the answers provided here to Frequently Asked Questions may alleviate some of your concerns and help you prepare for this experience. Learn More.
Educational Programming & Open Houses
On occasion we host workshops or information sessions. Topics include: Puppy Care; Kitten Care; Your Elder Pet; Optimum Wellness & Longevity; Training 101. Join us on Facebook to be notified of upcoming events.
Our annual Open Houses are an opportunity to tour the clinic and learn more about our services, technology and staff. We twin this event with a community-support alliance to help bring food, services or other supports to animals in need in our area.
Explore these useful links to additional information and services:
- AbVMA – www.abvma.ca
- CVMA – www.canadianveterinarians.net
- Royal Canin/Medical – www.royalcanin.ca
- Hills Pet Nutrition – www.hillspet.com
- ROAR – www.roarsociety.ca
- Wag’n Train – www.rockywagntrain.com
- Pet Poison Hotline – www.petpoisonhotline.com
- Trupanion Pet Insurance – www.trupanion.com
- Petsecure Pet Insurance – www.petsecure.com
- Medicard Pet Financing – www.medicard.com
- Lost & Found Pets – www.petlynx.net
- Red Deer Pet Cremation – www.reddeerpetcremationservice.com
When appropriate, we refer our clients to Board Certified specialists including oncology, internal medicine and ophthalmology. We collaborate with colleagues at: